Systems Project Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure that the people who use Facebook have the best possible experiences, and when they donâ€™t that they receive quality support. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is looking for a full-time team member to join the Community Operations Infrastructure team. We value both 1:1 interactions with users and driving solutions at scale, and we count on Systems Project Managers to balance these needs.
- Manage global initiatives independently to scale and support the growing Community Operations workforce.
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to align priorities with stakeholders across the company.
- Become a subject matter expert and drive adoption of review platform systems across Community Operations.
- Influence organizational roadmaps to tackle the company's most impactful opportunities to keep our communities safe.
- Define operational processes of our review systems to maintain a stable, consistent environment.
- Act as a trusted advisor to partners in developing and prioritizing comprehensive, data-driven tool improvement requests and raise core problems to Community Integrity Engineering and Community Operations Engineering.
- Address sensitive content issues, including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material.
- BA/ BS degree or international equivalent
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience
- Experience communicating with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work autonomously, set agenda and prioritize work with minimal input
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate across a global team
- Experience with data analysis or internal tools
- Experience with software-oriented projects
- Knowledgeable in driving solutions for global operational teams
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Experience with process change management or process improvement
- Experience working in a technology company, consulting firm or equivalent fast-paced environment
Back to top