Systems and Services Team Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Global Marketing Solutions Partnerships team focuses on accelerating client success through enabling ecosystems, partnerships, and technology solutions. The team manages the diverse ecosystem of companies that provides solutions and services to maximize clientsâ€™ marketing performance on Facebookâ€™s family of apps. The ecosystem spans 55 countries and ranges from top global agencies to startup ad tech companies in developing markets, and works as an integral aspect of Facebook's multi-billion-dollar global advertising business. We succeed when partners help our customers grow their business.
As a manager of the team, this role will manage individuals who manage cross-functional work-streams. This role will work partner with our cross-functional team across Facebook to build shared infrastructure, to enable us to efficiently execute various partner programs. The shared infrastructure includes partner facing products and solutions as well as internal tools and processes.
- Integrate user research, internal & external stakeholder feedback, and market analysis into requirements to build and enhance a unified partner program
- Establish shared vision across the larger GMS partnership team by building consensus on priorities leading to roadmap execution
- Manage a team of project managers and technical project managers, create a team identity, and help rationalize roles and responsibilities
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our millions of advertisers and advertising partners
- Understand Facebookâ€™s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Manage cross-functional programs covering a range of areas including backend infrastructure, measurement, human labeling and curation, capacity management, and data quality initiatives
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years experience working in project management, product management, operations, or equivalent team
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Project management experience
- Process improvement experience
- Experience building consensus
- Experience prioritizing
- Interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team
- Knowledge management experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top