Sustainability Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is hiring a Sustainability Program Manager to join the Infrastructure Sustainability team focused on the Responsible Supply Chain (RSC) program. This role will be responsible for managing social and environmental responsibility findings with suppliers and supporting capability building and assurance programs across Facebook's supply chain. We are looking for candidates with experience implementing and managing responsible supply chain activities and working with suppliers and stakeholders in technology supply chains. This role is full time and is based in Hong Kong.
- Support implementation of social and environmental programs and assurance activities at Facebook and Oculus suppliers.
- Examine and manage supplier performance improvements against RSC standards and contribute to programs that support performance improvement
- Maintain positive, proactive relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders
- Engage with sourcing (procurement), legal, business units and other cross-functional teams to align program objectives and manage key metrics
- Provide day-to-day coordination for projects and effectively communicate strategy and priorities to team members and leaders
- Assess opportunities, risks and trends in priority sourcing countries
- Contribute to internal and external reporting and communications
- represent Facebook externally, as needed
- Contribute to the overall RSC program strategy, roadmap, and implementation
- First level university degree in business management, natural sciences or similar
- 6-10+ years of related functional experience such as compliance or quality program management, social compliance, or labor relations
- Strong program management skills with demonstrated ability to self-manage complex program delivery on a regional level
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver results through personal leadership and influencing others
- Demonstrated ability to understand and reconcile conflicting inputs and propose go-forward solutions that meet the needs of the overall group and the individuals
- Strong sense of diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn
- Willingness to travel 25%-30%
Back to top