Support Operations Program Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
We are seeking a Program Manager to develop and lead cross-functional projects that impact the customer service, new product introduction, operations and the consumer experiences space.
The individual in this role will be responsible for identifying and scoping customer service and support metrics and dashboards, scoping and managing CS agent tool improvements, as well as identifying and escalating trending customer issues.
This role offers an exciting mix of strategic planning and tool/process development as well as tactical implementation of policy and procedures.
- Interact with Project Leads, Product Managers, TPMs, Customer Service leadership and UI/UX teams to define and deliver complex features
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large, complex projects
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- 5+ years contact center leadership, training or data analytics experience
- 5+ years of experience developing solutions related to consumer support
- 5+ years of work experience in technical program and/or technical project management
- A Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of customer service best practices, policy and procedure
- Knowledge of both in-house and outsourced customer service models
- Knowledge of customer service and CRM systems such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Oracle Service or similar tools
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, product development and project management
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- Experience managing complex project plans, developing and delivering on project milestones
- Experience with telephony, workforce management and related CS tools
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top