Supply Chain Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Program Manager to join our Program Management team focused on architecting and enabling solutions for the Infrastructure Sourcing and Operations Engineering group.
As a Program Manager, you will be chartered with architecting, aligning and enabling the Supply Chain solutions across the Supply Chain sourcing department, striving to identify, plan and drive implementations of scalable optimum solutions. Responsible for leading the implementation and the deployment of major programs you will drive transformation of E2E processes and the related IT solutions. One of the challenges ahead of you will be to work across most of the Supply Chain functional domains to identify and build the value proposition in terms of architecture, roadmap and projects, to scale for Facebook growth.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Supply Chain processes and related IT solutions enablement, with experience both in business process and IT solutions architecture as well as proven successful implementation of solutions (process, tool, management of change) across most of the Supply Chain functions: Forecasting, Demand/Supply Planning, Order Fulfillment, Logistics, Transactional procurement (Source to Pay), Supply Chain Master Data Management (Supplier Lifecycle Management and Product Lifecycle Management). Working across these multiple business and functional dimensions, you will be successful by understanding Supply Chain strategies and turning them into Supply Chain business models and solutions to be implemented and driving their implementations.
In this role, you will work closely across the Sourcing and Operations Engineering groups, engaging particularly with the operations leaders and strategic subject matter experts, to understand their strategic initiatives, pain points and needs for transforming their supply chain to support growth and scale. Collaborating with IT, you will turn this into a meaningful solutions architecture and shape the overall enablement roadmaps. Besides architecting E2E solutions your role will be critical in driving the implementation of those solutions. As a Program Manager, you will be the "hands-on" implementation lead, focusing on fast-paced delivery of those initiatives to make a real difference to the business.
We are looking for a candidate with strong and effective experience across all the Supply Chain domains (Forecasting, Planning, Order Fulfillment, Procurement, Logistics, and Master Data Management), gained across multiple industries, including High Tech, and notably the Server, Storage and Networking industry. Knowledge of, or ability to comprehend, the Data Center construction sourcing industry is a serious plus. This must be combined with an extensive experience in architecting and mapping business model against different IT solutions and architectures (off the shelf solutions, best of breed, ERP, custom), as well as a proven Program Management experience in implementing such solutions.
You will be part of a team reporting to the Manager of Sourcing & Operations Engineering Program Management. If you like a fast-paced challenging environment where you can make impact, this role is for you!
- Engage with business stakeholders, by partnering with the operations leads and strategic Subject Matter Experts, to understand their strategic objectives, initiatives, pain points and needs for transforming their supply chain.
- Partner with IT and other groups to develop an E2E go forward solutions architecture that integrates across Facebook, to address the business priorities.
- Develop, maintain and evolve a related Supply Chain roadmap that best suites business priorities while enabling the go forward architecture.
- Lead implementation programs, ensuring quality delivery and expected outcomes. This includes the gathering of business requirements, development of process flows, high level solution design, training and change management.
- Monitor programs and projects outcome and retrofit into road-mapping and stakeholders' priorities.
- Development and implementation of roadmaps.
- Build consensus and alignment across different business models.
- Provide mentorship and development support for peers, especially in Supply Chain and solutions best practices.
- Experience in defining, implementing and deploying Supply Chain solutions (process/business models, tools, management of change) across Supply Chain functions (Forecasting, Planning, Order Fulfillment, Procurement, Logistics, Master Data Management) and across industries.
- E2E Supply Chain solutions architecture experience, across technology stacks (Custom, out of the shelf) and suites (ERPs, Planning solutions, PLM solutions, e-Procurement and e-Sourcing).
- Proven experience in building business case and metrics for project, based on data analytics and fact based rationale.
- 10+ years of experience in program management.
- An experienced Supply Chain business consulting background, with a "hands-on" experience.
- Cross-functional work experience in the organization's boundaries.
Back to top