Supply Chain Analyst
Facebook's IT Supply Chain is responsible for fulfilling all internal end user IT needs. We build integrated, scalable, and robust processes and systems to manage planning & inventory life cycle. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, individual to help define, build, manage and measure global asset management. The successful candidate must be forward-thinking with a strong ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise. You will play a key role in reimagining efficiency by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise.
This is a full-time position based in our Fremont office with less than 20% travel required.
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the ideation, technical development of innovative inventory planning and logistics processes
- Own the end-to-end asset management process and systems globally
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Drive automation on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Identify the key levers that have the greatest impact on operational efficiencies
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of supply chain experience, with focus on inventory management, forward and reverse logistics
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise inventory management & ticketing systems
- 1+ years of experience optimizing supply chain processes to meet end customer SLA
- 1+ years of experience managing globally dispersed assets
- Focus on compliance and finance and security supply chain concepts
- Ability to process metric driven approach and experiences
- Experience working within Software Asset Management
- Focus on supply chain design and process automation
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Business Analyst, Collaboration
- Business Systems Analyst
- Enterprise Support Tech
Sunnyvale, CA + 4 More
- Enterprise Systems Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA + 4 More
- Network Engineer, Corp
New York, NY + 1 More
- Office Technology Deployment - Business Intelligence Program Manager
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top