(Chicago, IL – New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Come be part of the team at Facebook developing content for the world’s largest brands. You’ll use your creative talent & leadership to run a team building lighthouse examples of original work for Facebook & Instagram. You’re a builder and a creative leader. You love ideas, storytelling, and getting your hands dirty crafting them- leading by example. You have a high bar for craft & are able to bring ideas to their full potential & help other creative talent reach theirs. You have the ability to package ideas & presentations that are inspiring, clear & compelling.A successful candidate will have a passion & talent for developing creative work & ideas, superb presentation skills, and the ability to lead a dynamic & highly collaborative team. This is a full-time position located in our New York or Chicago office.
- Lead a team of talented creatives dedicated to building original brand content and experiences on Facebook & Instagram that set a bar for the industry, with the utmost craft.
- Developing “Originals”: proactive content programs created with world-class content creators mapped to people & moments.
- Partner with our Anthology network- a selection of world-class creators to up-level the quality of Facebook & Instagram branded content.
- Present & pitch your work in front of our biggest clients.
- Manage creative resources, & coordination of projects between Creative Shop & Sales teams.
- 8+ years of experience as a Creative Director
- Experience developing creative ideas for clients
- A background & proven track record leading a creative team
- Ability to move between ideas, clients, and opportunities, while staying organized and energized on this entrepreneurial team
- Experience in presentation with a knack for storytelling.
- Portfolio link of work samples required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top