Strategic Product and Planning - Instagram, Media Partnerships
(New York, NY)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
We have over 800 million active accounts on Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is seeking a qualified product and planning candidate to help drive strategy development, go to market planning and execution coordination across sports, entertainment, news and public figures in key target markets around the world. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of data-driven strategy development and execution in new, complex digital media ecosystems, and experience working with product teams. This is a full-time position located in our New York office.
- Collaborate and agree on go-to-market partnership plans with key stakeholders across vertical and regional partnerships leadership
- Work closely with product leadership, analysts, research and partnerships and more to inform strategy development
- Lead projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Develop plans to launch new products and drive adoption of products by the media partnerships audience
- Execute in an iterative environment
- BA or BS degree
- 7+ years experience in partnerships, strategic planning and go-to-market execution, or product management in a media & technology environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing plans
- Experience defining, developing and leading programs in a changing environment
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and building working relationships
- Communication experience
- Organizational and analytical experience with a demonstrated experience in requirements gathering, resource organization, and schedule development
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top