Strategic Planning & Operations, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Increasingly, people turn to Facebook to discover the media content that matters most to them whether that be news, sports, entertainment or content from their favorite celebrities. Facebook is looking to add to its Global Strategy & Planning team for the Media Partnerships organization. This individual will be passionate about the way Facebook can work with content creators to build, grow, and monetize their content across sports, entertainment, news and public figures around the world.
This is a full-time position located in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop a deep understanding of our partners and products to help make strategic decisions across media partnerships
- Conduct partner segmentation and tiering of partners through quantitative modeling
- Collaborate with and support business partners in decision making and managing performance by defining and tracking KPIs
- Identify and drive critical growth initiatives and present insights
- Prepare monthly reporting and analyses of KPIs
- Deliver impact to the business through timely, actionable analysis
- 4+ years of total work experience in investment banking, management consulting, or operating experience
- Experience in building collaborative working relationships with business partners, leads, and peers
- Experience in building and owning integrated models in Excel or other applications
- Communication experience for partnerships with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Experience in multi-tasking projects across various teams and work cross-functionally to turn insights into action
- Experience working in SQL
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top