Strategic Planning and Product Lead, Media Partnerships, Instagram
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world’s moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is seeking an experienced Strategic Planning and Product Lead, Media Partnerships to lead strategy development, go to market planning and execution coordination across sports, entertainment, news and public figures in key target markets around the world. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of data-driven strategy development and execution in new, complex digital media ecosystems, and experience working with product teams. This is a full-time position located in our Menlo Park office.
- Lead development and monitoring of team goal setting process, investigation on key areas of opportunity, and other central team planning functions for Instagram media partnerships
- Collaborate and agree on go-to-market partnership plans with key stakeholders across vertical and regional partnerships leadership
- Work closely with product leadership, analysts, research and partnerships and more to inform strategy development
- Lead projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Manage global budget for the Instagram partnerships team
- Execute in a changing environment
- BA/BS degree or international equivalent
- 5+ years experience in partnerships, strategic planning and go-to-market execution, or product management in a media & technology environment
- Experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing plans
- Ability to define, develop and lead programs in a rapidly changing environment
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills, and ability to develop working relationships
- Communication skills
- Organizational and analytical skills, demonstrated skill in requirements gathering, resource organization, and schedule development
- Understanding of Facebook’s strategic and competitive position as well as the relevant broader markets
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top