Strategic Planning and Operations Lead, Partnerships (India)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a high caliber business leader to be part of the Global Sales Operations team driving sound decisions, strategic planning and operational improvements for the India Partnerships team. The role will work across a multitude of business lines, including enterprise software, payments, media partnerships, telecom partnerships, advertising publishers, etc., and will require deep cross-functional collaboration with all of the Partnerships team, Global/Region Advertising Sales teams, Engineering, Legal, Finance and Business Intelligence/IT, etc. The core function of the role is to help build out business plans and operational tactics to drive the highest return possible for Facebook's non-advertising-demand business resources invested in India, including driving organizational hygiene with senior leaders, building infrastructure that pushes accountability for results, and creating robust insights to guide business strategy. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and its ecosystem, interested in many of Facebook's businesses, and is a strategic thinker who can drive results quickly. This is a full-time position and is located in our Gurgaon, India office.
- Business Insights: Conduct impactful analyses on major revenue/market and product trends, including vertical/sub-vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue & solutions indicators, and individual and team productivity.
- Rhythm of the business: Design and execute on standard cadence of operations (e.g., goal-setting, forecasting, revenue and operational KPI reviews where applicable, key reviews) to inform management with actionable improvement opportunities
- Strategic Planning: Design and drive planning activities with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically-driven and strategic operating decisions to drive growth, including medium/long-term planning (strategic, operational and financial) focused on market opportunity sizing, product & capability focus, resourcing (direct and indirect) and org
- Collaboration: Develop strong collaboration with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams across the company, including leading task forces on major initiatives and fully represent the Partnership teams.
- Automation and efficiency: Develop processes and ad hoc tools/dashboards that can be scaled centrally.
- Willingness and ability to travel and to support multiple time zones in our global organization.
- BA/BS in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or related field)
- 12+ years of work experience or 10+ years experience with MBA/Master's degree
- Experience leading sales strategy and operations projects at a consulting firm or in a corporate strategy/sales operations team
- Experience solving business problems of many types including commercial, operational, and organizational
- Experience leading and influencing stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Knowledge of organizational dynamics, operating experience with organizations
- Hands-on experience generating action-oriented insights and recommendations from large data sets
- MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field
- Change Management experience
- Software Engineering experience
- International experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Tableau
Back to top