Strategic Partnerships Manager, Messenger
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partnerships professional who is passionate about the way Facebook can work with businesses, startups, and developers to build a variety of valuable product experiences for people on Messenger and has an interest in technology, social media and business strategy.
Developer Partnerships at Facebook is responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with our key Messenger partners and the developer ecosystem. You will work with some of the worldâ€™s most exciting companies and startups as well as with our world-class Messenger product and engineering teams. In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing, PR and the Operations teams to optimize new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful.
This position is located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Help drive product strategy through strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations
- Define market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with executives from other companies
- Maintain direct and active relationships with developers on our Messenger platform, including on-boarding and contract work, proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships
- Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time
- 5+ years of work experience with product, partnership, or technical experience in consumer technology companies
- Experience defining, developing and leading projects
- Collaboration and relationship-building experience â€" with the experience developing working relationships at all levels of management
- Knowledge of Messenger Platform and their strategic and competitive positions
- Fluency in English
- 5+ years of mobile focused work experience with product, partnership, or technical experience in consumer technology companies
- A strong curiosity for innovative social products and their potential for transforming businesses and industries
Back to top