Strategic Partnership Manager, Social Good
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced person for our Strategic Partner Development team to build successful partnerships, influence internal and external partners, and implement strategic integrations with key causes, nonprofits and for good ventures.
Facebook's Media Partnerships team works with the world's most exciting organisations on high-profile products and integrations. This role will work closely as part of Facebook's Social Good team on strategic social good initiatives focused on some of the world's most pressing issues. This role requires high levels of creativity and strategic thinking, as you'll be called upon to help both large, established nonprofit organisations as well as new, up-and-coming movements as partners seek to develop innovative social experiences with Facebook products. c You should be as comfortable pitching and negotiating creative deals with partners as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues in Product, Engineering, Sales, Brand, Finance, Communications, and Legal to create new social experiences. You should also expect to handle day-to-day operations and partnership management with many of our partners, field and prioritise incoming requests, troubleshoot partner issues, and help contribute meaningful thought leadership and industry knowledge around Facebook's approach to social good.
- Work with a range of nonprofit partners across the EMEA region, to support them in their Facebook activities and use of Social Good products
- Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high impact social integrations
- Support new partners through launch process and liaise with Facebook product and technical support teams to build high impact programs
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics and develop and execute against partner account plans
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners
- Be an internal advocate for the partners to ensure that Facebook is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- 8+ years experience, including 5 years focus on digital initiatives and/or partnerships within non profit industry
- Deep understanding of non profit ecosystem in Europe and experience with a fundraising platform would be advantageous
- Business development experience negotiating complex media or Internet deals preferred
- Deep passion for Facebook products and social media
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Fluent English and other European language a distinct asset
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top