Strategic Partner Manager, Video
(Mexico City, Mexico)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager to develop, execute and maintain relationship with key partners in Mexico focusing in the best usage of video content in the platform. This role includes a broad range of Partners including media companies, public figures and digital platforms creators. The Strategic Partner Manager will help to change the way people relate and engage to the video content they like. This person will ensure that these relationships meet the strategic objectives of partners and Facebook, scoping quality video content being produced by media partners, following their posting strategy and on boarding them to products and platforms The Strategic Partner Manager is the face of Facebook to our external relationships and get to work with some of the world's largest and most exciting companies/people. This position is full-time, located in our Mexico City office and will report to the LATAM Entertainment Strategic Partner Manager.
- Identify strategic partners and have a clear priority vision to educate them on Facebook's platform and technology, manage its implementation and optimization
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Define and implement on their partners services and products aligned with company objectives
- Identify and execute broadcast integrations with major TV broadcasters across Sports, News and Politics
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with Facebook's key partners
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners and also be an internal advocate for them
- Educate public figures on how best to utilize Facebook to engage with fans
- 5+ years experience, including product management, partner or account management experience
- Expertise in working with video content for Digital Platforms both from a production and activation point of view
- Worked with the digital video creators market with knowledge of Facebook Platforms
- Good Knowledge of Mexican entertainment media landscape, including public figures, media groups and events
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Fluent in English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top