Strategic Partner Manager, Product Partnerships, Core App
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner professional who is passionate about the way Facebook Inc. can work with businesses, startups, and developers to build a variety of valuable product experiences for people and is obsessed with technology, social media and business strategy. Product Partnerships at Facebook is responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with our key product partners. You will work with some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies and startups as well as with our world-class Facebook Platform product and engineering teams. In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing, PR and the Operations teams to optimize new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful. This position is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Help drive product strategy through strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations
- Define market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact in region
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with senior executives from other companies
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships
- BA or BS Degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with product, partnership, or technical experience in consumer technology and mobile focused companies
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time
- Ability to define, develop and lead projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills — with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Understanding of Facebook Platform and their strategic and competitive positions
- Passion for innovative social products and their potential for transforming businesses and industries
- Knowledge in English and any other languages
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top