Strategic Partner Manager, Platform Partnerships, Platform & Local
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner professional who is passionate about the way Facebook Inc. can work with businesses to drive real-world outcomes. The role on the local verticals team will focus on pages and jobs tools – finding ways for SMBs to connect with customers, developing opportunities for clients to book services, and for job seekers and employers to connect with each other. Sitting on the platform partnerships team, this person will be responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with key business stakeholders and will work with our world-class Facebook Platform product and engineering teams to ship the best and most innovative products. The person will also work cross-functionally with the policy, legal, marketing, PR and operations to optimize new capabilities, improve user experience, and ensure our partners are successful. The right person is a self-starter with experience working with SMBs who loves to drive product adoption of consumer facing tools. She/he will be responsible for understanding partner needs, identifying opportunities, and driving measurable results. The ideal has an analytical mindset, relationship-focused approach, and strong communication skills. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Help drive product strategy through strategic partnerships with leading vertical businesses and SMBs.
- Define partner success requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner and product impact, aggregate and translate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality.
- Set, track, analyze and communicate key partner performance metrics and business trends.
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with senior executives from other companies.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships.
- BA or BS Degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with product, consulting, business development, partnership, or technical experience in consumer technology.
- Experience with partnerships, tackling challenges and driving recommendations and action plans.
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time
- Ability to define, develop and lead complex projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills — with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Understanding of Facebook Business Platform and their strategic and competitive positions
- Passion for innovative social products and their potential for transforming businesses and industries
- Experience working with SMBs
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top