Strategic Partner Manager, Platform Partnerships, EMEA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager to develop and manage product partnerships in EMEA across our various platform products.
We are looking for a strategic and results-driven person who is passionate about the way Facebook can work with partners to enable a variety of experiences for our community.
As a global platform, it is our responsibility to establish meaningful relationships with key ecosystem stakeholders; and manage senior relationships to deliver mutually beneficial products and services.
You will be part of a high-performing team that works cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience. This team works across the Facebook family of apps to deliver products and services that drive innovation, business outcomes for our partners, as well as delightful experiences for our users.
This is a full-time role based in London.
- Identify new partners and negotiate business and technical terms with them
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify growth opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product integrations
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem value.
- Manage partnerships integration from a compliance standpoint
- 7+ years related product experience working on consumer facing products
- Experience building on the Facebook Platform
- Experienced communicator capable of presenting ideas to external and internal audiences on emerging opportunities for the Facebook Platform
- Experience in partner management, a track record of influencing change across organizations
- Industry, media and conference speaking experience
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities coupled with knowledge of operating principles
- Experience engaging with C-level of any partner organization
- BA Degree or equivalent. Computer Science degree is preferred.
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- -Medical Benefits
- -Dental Benefits
- -Vision Benefits
- -Pension Benefits
- -Life Assurance
- -Childcare Benefits
- -Gym Benefits
- -Transport benefits
- -Laundry Benefit
- -Posted: 5th June
- -Closing date: 3rd July
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top