Strategic Partner Manager, Payments Partnerships, India
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Partnerships Manager for the Payments & Commerce Partnerships team who is passionate about online payments, technology, social and business strategy. Payments & Commerce Partnerships team at Facebook is responsible for developing and managing the relationships with companies that allow us to enable monetization of our products. We work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and reduce barriers that prevent people from buying what they want.
The position is full-time and based in our Mumbai office.
- Manage relationships with payment service providers and other companies in the payments space
- Identify new partners and negotiate business and technical terms with them
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Compliance, Marketing
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Track, analyse, influence, and communicate key metrics
- Proven track record, with 10+ years related experience in financial services with a minimum of 3-4 years in digital banking. Knowledge and experience in developing UPI led payment products is essential
- Strategic thinker capable of driving internal stakeholders to a consensus on important issues
- Experience working and negotiating with external business partners and vendors
- Strong quantitative abilities and intuition, exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent project management ability
- capable of leading multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and the gravitas to engage at the C-level of partner organisation
- Experience working in India financial services required
- BA required, MBA or MS Degree or equivalent experience desired
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top