Strategic Partner Manager, Marketplace
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager to develop and manage partnerships in EMEA for our Marketplace platform. Marketplace is a convenient destination on Facebook to discover, buy and sell items with people in your community. We are looking for a strategic and results-driven person who is passionate about the way Facebook can work with partners in the commerce space to enable a variety of experiences for our community. As a global platform, it is our responsibility to establish meaningful relationships with key ecosystem stakeholders; and manage C-suite relationships to deliver mutually beneficial products and services. You will be part of a high-performing team that works cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and reduce barriers that prevent people from buying what they want. This team works across the Facebook family of apps to deliver products and services that drive greater prosperity for individuals, communities and businesses.
- Manage relationships with Commerce platform providers and other companies in the e-commerce space
- Identify new partners and negotiate business and technical terms with them
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify growth opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem value
- 5+ years related experience working within the commerce and business development space
- Experience in commerce partnerships and commerce platforms
- Experienced communicator capable of presenting ideas to external and internal audiences on emerging opportunities for Marketplace
- Experience in partner management, a track record of influencing change across organizations
- Industry, media and conference speaking experience required
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities coupled with knowledge of operating principles
- Experience engaging with C-level of any partner organization
- BA required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top