Strategic Partner Manager, Local Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner professional who is passionate about the way businesses can meet and engage customers who will be the backbone of their local communities. You will work with our product and engineering teams to understand new initiatives for the Local roadmap and define the right partner ecosystem to achieve shared objectives on the cross-functional Local team. You would lead the deals in the space and manage the partner outcomes to maximum achievement of shared objectives. You will also work cross-functionally with the legal, marketing, user experience, and operations to ensure the best outcomes for our partners and for Facebook.
The right person is a self-starter with experience navigating partnerships in both the B2C and B2B ecosystems, and who loves to drive engagement with Facebook and our family of applications. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Drive the success of our product reach through strategic partnerships, particularly with companies who are two-sided marketplaces
- Define partner success requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner and product impact, aggregate and translate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, and inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality
- Own partnership success: set, track, analyze, and communicate key partner performance metrics and business trends
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with executives from other companies
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships
- Collaborate and build relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time
- BA or BS Degree
- 7+ years of work experience in product, consulting, business development/partnerships, or technical experience in consumer technology
- Experience tackling challenges and driving recommendations and action plans
- Ability to define, develop and lead complex projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Understanding of Facebook Business Platform and their strategic and competitive positions
- Desire to work with innovative social products and their potential for transforming businesses and industries
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top