Strategic Partner Manager Health Communities
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
For the past decade, Facebook has focused on connecting friends and families. With that foundation, our next focus will be developing the social infrastructure for community â€" for supporting us, for keeping us safe, for informing us, for civic engagement, and for inclusion of all. We are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager to help with research and partnership work to inform future Facebook opportunities. You will work with some of the worldâ€™s best health community leaders as well as our world class partnerships and product teams. A qualified candidate will have deep experience at the intersection of technology and healthcare and a curiosity for innovative social products and their potential for transforming communities. This is a full-time position, located in our Menlo Park office.
- Manage key relationships with external partners who are public health influencers and health community leaders. This will involve logistical work as well as strategic guidance
- Organize product feedback/learning events to support Facebook product teams' exploration and learning
- Collect and compile insights via mixed-methods in order to deliver strategic learnings to Facebook teams
- Help identify, refine and prioritize opportunity areas for product and partnerships work
- Bachelor's degree
- Technology product experience (degree/concentration or 5+ years of work experience in a product management, product design or product research/marketing role)
- Experience launching health technology products or publishing new research about innovation for health
- Fluency in a range of product/market/academic research techniques and methods
- Experience in public health (degree/concentration or 5+ years of work experience in this sector)
- Experience managing high priority client/partner relationships
- Graduate degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top