Strategic Partner Manager, Gaming (South East Asia)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner Manager, Gaming (S. East Asia + Australia) to develop, manage and maintain strategic relationships with our key partners across the gaming vertical. The Strategic Partner Manager will ensure that these important relationships meet the strategic objectives of partners and Facebook driving adoption of Facebook web games, Gameroom, Instant Games and Game streaming and serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. Strategic Partner Managers are the face of Facebook to our external relationships and get to work with some of the world's largest and most exciting companies and startups. This position is based in our Singapore office.
- Identify strategic partners, educate them on Facebook's platform and technology, manage its implementation and optimization
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct C-level relationships with Facebook's key partners
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners
- Be an internal advocate for the partners
- At least 8-10 years' relevant experience and a proven track record in a gaming-related and/or mobile app business development role with partner or account management experience
- Verbal and written fluency in English is critical, with fluency in an additional Asian language being highly advantageous
- Deep relationships at executive level with top gaming companies in SEA
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and ability to travel to meet with partners (travel percentage averagely between 25 - 30%)
- BA/BS degree required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top