Strategic Partner Manager, Games Partnership - Greater China
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager, Games Partnerships - Greater China to develop, manage and maintain strategic relationships with our key partners across the gaming vertical. The Strategic Partner Manager will ensure that these important relationships meet the strategic objectives of partners and Facebook driving adoption of Gaming Video and New Platform Feature implementation and serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
Strategic Partner Managers are the face of Facebook to our external relationships and get to work with some of the worldâ€™s largest and most exciting companies and startups.
This position is based out of our Singapore office.
- Develop and drive strategies to scale product adoption and product features for emerging partners and products
- Identify scaled outreach opportunities for emerging partners
- Establish best practices and educate new partners on how to optimize performance and community building
- Support in all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of partners, strategic and product assessment, transaction structuring, deal negotiation, contract execution and project delivery
- Ensure the success of partners and products on Facebook through consultations and scaled training methods
- Be an internal advocate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Communications
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Facebook is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- Track and manage our emerging product partnerships flow and analyze its impact on the Facebook platform.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Minimum 3-5 years gaming/entertainment/e-sports industry experience in Greater China, or Southeast Asia
- Effectively bilingual in Mandarin and English
- required to liaise with partners in Greater China
- Working relationships with media, gaming companies, community managers, event operators
- Proven record in developing, analyzing, and modeling business cases
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels of management
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Able to prioritize when juggling multiple responsibilities on behalf of multiple partners
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and put insights into actions
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving technical and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate.
Back to top