Strategic Partner Manager, Games
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner Manager to develop, manage and maintain strategic relationships around Facebookâ€™s game services, platforms, SDKs and developer tools with our key games partners. The Strategic Partner Manager will ensure that these important relationships and resulting platform integrations meet the strategic objectives of partners and Facebook, and serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders. Strategic Partner Managers are the face of Facebook to our external relationships and get to work with some of the worldâ€™s largest and most exciting companies and startups.
This position is located in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Design and execute processes and systems to provide scaled management, communications, and support for partners
- Recruit and manage strategic partners, educate them on Facebookâ€™s game services, platforms, SDKs and developer tools, manage their implementation and optimization
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partnerships, product roadmaps, and business strategy
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with Facebookâ€™s key partners
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners
- Be an internal advocate for partners
- 5+ years experience in a gaming-related business development role with partner or account management experience
- Experience working in the Games industry
- Project management experience, with experience designing and leading strategy collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Communication and presentation experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with game developers and/or gaming platforms
Back to top