Strategic Partner Manager, EMEA - CrowdTangle
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
CrowdTangle is a social discovery & analytics platform that was acquired by Facebook in late 2016. CrowdTangle is a free platform used by publishers to discover stories, benchmark against competitors and identify influencers. CrowdTangle is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner Manager to create and enhance partnerships with publishers across Europe. This person will be responsible for: managing relationships with all our existing partners, onboarding new partners to the platform and helping set strategic priorities across the region. Europe is a quickly growing market for us and we're looking for someone who has a deep understanding of how publishers and media companies use social media in their work. This person should feel comfortable discussing high-level strategy for social, as well as understanding the day-to-day challenges of editors and strategists running social accounts. You also know the different regions in Europe and the unique challenges that each one represents. You're also flexible and willing to roll up your sleeves — you might be on the phone with a senior level executive one day to discuss a company wide rollout. and the next you might be setting up accounts and leading a training. This position is based in our London office.
- Overseeing overall usage & adoption across Europe, including hosting trainings, overseeing onboardings, measuring usage, setting & tracking against regional goals and more
- Building and maintaining strong partner relationships, including with media executives as well as social media editors & day-to-day CrowdTangle users
- Defining strategic priorities in the region
- Bringing product ideas & requests back to the CrowdTangle team that help improve the product for regional partners
- Representing CrowdTangle at industry events including conferences, workshops and presentations
- Building strong cross-functional relationships within Facebook including with other regional teams, working across timezones and departments
- Helping create regional-specific collateral, case studies, product features and best practices documentation, and collaborate on scaled education initiatives targeted to the region
- 4+ years experience in the media industry, preferably within news organizations
- BA/BS degree required
- Sophisticated experience in social media and digital media industries
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Ability to work independently, with a passion for teaching and training others
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top