Strategic Partner Manager, Developer Ecosystem Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partnerships professional who is passionate about the way Facebook can work with businesses, startups, and developers to build a variety of valuable product experiences for people and has an interest in technology, social media and business strategy.
Developer Partnerships at Facebook is responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with our key product partners and the developer ecosystem. You will work with some of the worldâ€™s most exciting companies and startups as well as with our world-class Facebook Platform product and engineering teams. In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing, PR and the Operations teams to optimize new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful. This position is located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Help drive product strategy through strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations
- Develop and manage scaled initiatives end to end: quantitative data analysis of developer ecosystem, developer segmentation, launch via email marketing and other scaled channels, results analysis and optimization, aggregating product insights and communicating needs to Product and cross-functional teams
- Manage and maintain relationships with developers on our platform, including understanding product needs, onboarding partners to adopt our products & APIs, resolving business, product, technical or policy issues, and serving as an internal advocate
- Track and analyze key metrics and business trends through reporting and dashboards as they relate to partner relationships and communicate this to key cross-functional stakeholders
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with executives from other companies
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Business Development, Partnerships, Policy, Legal, Marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 4+ years work experience in Partnerships, Marketing or Product
- Experience with data analysis, developing scaled campaigns, setting priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and working independently
- Analytical, data-driven decision-making experience
- Knowledge of Facebook's developer platform products
- Experience driving scaled initiatives to the developer community
- Passion for enabling developers, startups and businesses to be successful on Facebook
- Experience with the following languages and tools: SQL, Excel, Marketo, MailChimp
Back to top