Strategic Partner Manager, Creators
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a detail-oriented Video Specialist to help with partner outreach, account management and technical support for the Games Partnerships team.
The Games Partnerships team is a rapid growth organization working with the most exciting game developers, publishers, and creators across platforms from mobile/web to PC/console with the goal of fostering and strengthening gaming communities.
This individual will work directly with emerging gaming content creators, acting as a primary contact for both internal and external stakeholders, providing support for new features, and helping them optimize performance on Facebook.
This role will also involve developing and executing communication strategies to create and sustain new partnerships and track partner progress to ensure that these important relationships meet the strategic objectives of partners and Facebook.
This position can be located in our London, UK office.
- Assist with gaming creator outreach, account management and technical support
- Identify, recruit, and onboard high potential partners to Facebook
- Establish best practices and educate new gaming creators on how to optimize performance and community building
- Develop and share expertise on Facebook's video and platform products
- Assist partners with implementation of new tools and products
- Track retention and performance of partners and develop cross-functional strategies to optimize their performance
- Become an expert in the support experience for gaming creators on Facebook and quickly resolve partner issues
- Ensure the success of gaming creators on Facebook through consultations and scaled training methods
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize product feedback from partners
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent
- 'Understanding of the gaming landscape and a passion for gaming creators and video game publishers
- 2+ years of experience in online operations, communications or customer service
- Passionate about creating world-class service experiences that delight partners
- Experience working independently in dynamic environments and a track record of taking initiative on groundbreaking projects
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Facebook
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Able to prioritize when juggling multiple responsibilities on behalf of multiple partners
- Comfortable providing customer support over the phone, email/web, and in-person at events
- Excel and PowerPoint experience is strongly preferred
- Willing to travel to visit partners, attend events etc.
- Previous Intellectual Property experience or DMCA knowledge a plus
- -Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry Benefit
- Posted: 30 April 2018
- Closing date: 27 May 2018
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top