Strategic Partner Manager, Central Europe, Public figures & Social Influencers
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Entertainment Media Partnerships team is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager for Central Europe to take our partnerships with public figures and influencers to the next level. This role will also be optimizing our existing processes with a focus on scaling public figures and social influencers and developing a long-term strategy. This role will be an internal advocate for public figures and social influencers working directly with external Partners, Product Managers, Engineers, Business Development and other teams to drive our emerging talent partnerships. The Partnerships team is the external arm of Facebook and works with the world's largest and most exciting organizations, influencers and internet talent on high profile projects. This position is based in Berlin.
- Manage implementation and optimization of Facebook's strategic public figures and social influencers partnerships
- Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high impact partnerships with Facebook and drive operational management of projects
- Develop strategies to scale product adoption and product features for public figures and social influencers
- Be an internal advocate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, business development and communications
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Facebook is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners.
- German language fluency
- 5+ years entertainment industry experience and/or partner management, with a focus on public figures and social influencers
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle cross-functional projects to deadlines
- Understanding of Facebook and Instagram products and social media tools
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendation plans
- Experience with managing analytics data reports and financial analysis
- Experience working effectively and cross-functionally, both internally and externally
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Back to top