Strategic Partner Manager
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner professional who is passionate about the way Facebook Inc. can work with businesses, startups, and developers to build a variety of valuable product experiences for people and is obsessed with technology, social media and business strategy in the Latam region. Product Partnerships at Facebook is responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with our key product partners. This position will be located in our São Paulo office.
- Identify and build solutions/products together with our regional partners
- Understand product market fit
- Drive product Adoption
- Build communities around technology
- Help our partners grow and scale in region by leveraging Facebook Platform
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to increase Facebook platform adoption in region
- BA or BS Degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with product management, partnerships, or technical experience in consumer technology and mobile focused companies
- Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time
- Fluent in English
- Being a developer is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top