Strategic Partner Development - Talent
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strategic partnerships manager to work with talent and public figures in Entertainment. This role will identify, plan and execute strategic initiatives with talent, managers and agencies, focusing on Facebook, Inc priority media products. The Partnerships team is the external arm of Facebook and works with the world’s largest and most exciting organizations on high profile projects. This position is based in Los Angeles.
- Manage strategy, implementation and optimization of Facebook’s strategic partnerships with celebrities, talent and talent representatives.
- Collaborate with partners to develop innovative and high impact partnerships with Facebook and drive operational management of projects
- Be an internal advocate within Facebook for partners, including with product teams
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Facebook is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years entertainment industry experience and/or partner management, with focus on talent/public figures
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle cross-functional projects on deadline
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Facebook
- Ability to think strategically about issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top