Strategic Partner Development, News APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strategic partner development lead to support the Facebook Journalism's Project's Global Strategic Initiatives in Asia Pacific. This person will manage our regional integrity programs and product rollouts, develop and deliver training programs on Facebook tools, and lead regional collaborative product development with the news industry.
This position will be responsible for daily project management and ensuring forward momentum across multiple ongoing initiatives. Success in this position requires an understanding of Facebook's media products, the ability to work with cross-functional teams and exhibit critical thinking & attention to detail. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success expanding projects into new markets.
A strong sense of prioritization and focus, as well as exceptional communication and presentation skills, are a must. The Media Partnerships team is the face of Facebook to our external partners.
This is a full time position based in Singapore, and will require travel.
- Support integrity programmatic and product expansion in new markets
- Track ongoing regional progress of programs and products
- Manage multiple working groups, and track progress
- Draft internal progress reports
- Manage logistics for partner engagement
- Draft executive communication & updates
- Identify trends across partners & advocate for industry needs
- Be a source of insight for international perspective in the news and integrity ecosystem
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of experience in Publishing or social media and digital media industries
- Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple internal stakeholders
- Understanding of Facebook and the impact it can make for the news media and journalists
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to host public trainings for Facebook
- Ability to think strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Entrepreneurial - we're still only 1% done at Facebook. This team is inventing every day and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here
- Open to regional and international travel
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top