Strategic Partner Development - Music, Instagram
(New York, NY)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 600 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to help capture and share the world’s moments. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is looking for a Strategic Partner Manager who is passionate about Instagram, music, artists, and the music industry. This individual will work on Instagram’s Music partnerships team to build and execute strategies and programs, as well as develop high impact use of Instagram throughout all aspects of the music industry. The right candidate will handle day-to-day operations and partnership management, field and prioritize incoming requests, troubleshoot partner issues, and improve partner performance. This work will require cross-functional engagement with colleagues across verticals/regions and is located in our New York office.
- Support strategy and outreach efforts with music partners to develop innovative and high impact partnerships
- Initiate, navigate, and project manage high priority partnerships
- Serve as internal advocate within Instagram for partners, including working with Product teams
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partners
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years experience, with focus on digital initiatives and/or partnerships in the music industry
- Leadership experience, with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally to drive time-sensitive projects
- Understanding of music ecosystem, including talent, record labels, managers, agents, promoters, etc.
- Ability to serve as a spokesperson for Instagram
- Demonstrated ability to think about issues, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate internally to sell ideas and programs and judgment about projects
- Experience using Excel and working with data.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top