Strategic Partner Development - Messaging, Integrity Partnerships & News Policy
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Strategic Partner Development - Messaging, Integrity Partnerships & News Policy to support the Integrity Partnerships & News Policies Team. This position will be responsible for daily project management and ensuring forward momentum across multiple ongoing initiatives. Success in this position requires an understanding of Facebook's media products, the ability to work with cross-functional teams and exhibit critical thinking & attention to detail. The candidate will be responsible for developing and iterating on new integrity partner programs and approaches. The ideal candidate has had success project managing ongoing work streams from ideation to completion, and the ability to crisply communicate complex concepts and areas of risk and opportunity. Experience expanding initiatives to new markets is desired.
A strong sense of prioritization and focus, as well as exceptional communication and presentation skills are a must. The Media Partnerships Team is the face of Facebook to our external partners.
- Support integrity programmatic and product work through partnerships
- Develop and iterate on new integrity related programs
- Track regional progress and success of ongoing work streams
- Identify trends across partners and advocate for industry needs
- Manage multiple working groups and track progress
- BA/BS Degree
- 8+ years of experience in News/Publishing, tech, social media or digital media industries
- Organizational and project management experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple internal stakeholders
- Experience in thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plan
- Communication and presentation experience, and experience hosting public trainings for Facebook
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top