Strategic Partner Development, Instagram
Over a billion people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner Development to manage and maintain scaled strategic relationships for Instagram across media, entertainment and public figure verticals in Spanish Latam countries. The Strategic Partnerships team is the face of our external relationships and gets to work with some of the world's most exciting companies, startups, people and events in the world. You will help strengthen relationships with media companies and individual content creators, and shape mutually beneficial programs with these partners. In addition, you will help define the future of these products and work closely with the industry and our product management and engineering teams to identify opportunities and drive these to fruition. This is a full-time position located in our Mexico City office.
- Develop strategy, implementation and optimization of Instagram's strategic partnerships together with market leads and other members of the Instagram and Facebook team to strengthen Instagram's position broadly across Mexico and Spanish Latam countries if needed
- Build and manage scalable partner programs to drive broad adoption of Instagram with partners in different markets
- Track, analyse and communicate key quantitative metrics across the region to identify trends and opportunities
- Help drive product launches locally with key partners, working closely with our global product team and product marketers
- Act an internal advocate for partners
- 8+ years of experience working in digital media, entertainment or media roles
- Solid track record of creating and executing scaleable strategies around digital engagement
- Experience with social media communities across the region
- Focus on strategy and tracking meaningful metrics and goals
- Ability to work with different teams and being able to pivot as necessary, according to goals and objectives
- Experience working with global, cross-functional teams and/or remote working
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organised manner
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Nice to have a regional experience (Latam)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top