Strategic Partner Development - Entertainment, Media Partnerships
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Entertainment Media Partnerships team is seeking a leader to take our partnerships with emerging talent and creators to the next level. This role will also be optimizing our existing processes with a focus on scaling emerging talent long term strategy. This role will be an internal advocate for emerging talent and creators working directly with Strategic Partner Managers, Product Managers, Engineers, Business Development and other partners to drive the emerging talent strategy. The Partnerships team is the external arm of Facebook and works with the world's largest and most exciting organizations on high profile projects. This position is based in Los Angeles and will report into the Head of Talent Partnerships in Entertainment.
- Develop and drive strategies to scale product adoption and product features for emerging talent
- Lead Strategic Partner Managers who oversee emerging talent partnerships
- Identify scaled outreach opportunities for emerging talent and representatives
- Be an internal advocate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, business development and communications
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Facebook is taking partner input into account in relevant product and policy decisions
- Track and manage our emerging talent partnerships flow and analyze its impact on the Facebook platform
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years entertainment industry experience and/or partner management, with focus on emerging talent/creators
- Experience leading a team in a cross-functional work setting
- Understanding of Facebook products and social media
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for Facebook
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans
- Experience with managing financial analysis and budget forecasts
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top