Strategic Partner Development - Entertainment
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Entertainment Media Partnerships team is seeking a leader to take our entertainment partnerships to the next level while optimizing our existing processes with a focus on key movie studio TV network and digital publisher relationships and long term strategy. The position is full-time and based in our Los Angeles office. This position will report to the Head of Entertainment Partnerships.
- Negotiate and manage strategic partnerships that drive growth and engagement
- Serve as a conduit between Facebook and key leaders across the entertainment and digital content landscape
- Be an internal advocate with cross-functional teams – ranging from product and engineering to communications and sales
- Track and manage our Entertainment partnerships flow and analyze its impact on the Facebook platform
- Represent partners and industry priorities while working with Sales, Insights and other Public Content verticals
- Operationalize and set strategy for partner integrations across entertainment and lifestyle verticals
- BA or BS Degree
- 12+ years of experience in the Entertainment industry
- Experience leading a team in a cross-functional work setting
- Understanding of Facebook products and social media
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues
- Background in media, content syndication and acquisition
- Experience with advertisers both in the entertainment category and other major verticals such as CPG, Tel-Co, Autos
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with managing financial analysis and budget forecasts
- Understanding of the traditional entertainment and media industries
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top