Strategic Partner Development - CrowdTangle, Media Partnerships - APAC & India
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
CrowdTangle is a social discovery & analytics platform that was acquired by Facebook in late 2016. CrowdTangle is a free platform used by publishers to discover stories, benchmark against competitors and identify influencers.
CrowdTangle is seeking an experienced strategic partner development professional to create and enhance partnerships with publishers across Asia Pacific and India. In this role, you will onboard new partners to the platform, work on account management, product education and support. You'll work closely with the head of APAC and India Partnerships in engaging with top strategic partners and help set strategic priorities across the region.
APAC and India are quickly growing regions for us and we're looking for someone who has a deep understanding on how publishers and media companies use social media in their work. You should feel comfortable talking about both high-level strategy for social, as well as know the day-to-day challenges of people running social accounts. You need have deep knowledge of some of the different markets and unique challenges that each one represents. You're also flexible and willing to roll up your sleeves - you might be on the phone with senior level executive one day to discuss a company wide rollout and the next you might be setting up accounts and leading a training.
Besides external partners and the CrowdTangle team, this role will also interface and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams across Facebook such as Media Operations, Partner Services and Strategic Partner Managers across News, Sports, Entertainment verticals and multiple markets.This position is based in our Singapore office and report to CrowdTangle's head of APAC and India Partnerships.
- Helping to grow CrowdTangle usage & adoption across the region, including hosting trainings, onboarding new partners to the platform and measuring usage
- Maintaining strong partner relationships with CrowdTangle users across Asia Pacific and India
- Collaborating on scaled education initiatives targeted to the region to ensure partners are up-to-date with the latest product features and best practices
- Helping set market and partner prioritisation strategies
- Creating regional-specific collateral, case studies, product features and best practices documentation
- Managing support and tracking requests and feedback, troubleshoot quickly to resolve any issues
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-6 years experience in media industry, preferably within news organizations
- Sophisticated experience in social media and digital media industries
- Passion for teaching and training others
- Ability to work independently and also with cross-functional teams
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience and success with managing external partners
- Fluency in a second language relevant to APAC and India is a distinct plus to communicate with partners across the Asia Pacific and India region
- Love of travel, as this role will have some travel
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top