Strategic Partner Development - CrowdTangle, Media Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
CrowdTangle is a social discovery & analytics platform that was acquired by Facebook in late 2016. CrowdTangle is a free platform used by publishers to discover stories, benchmark against competitors and identify influencers. CrowdTangle is seeking a Strategic Partner Development professional to scale outreach and education for its growing user base. This person will be responsible for: managing processes for scaled education and onboardings, updating and maintaining all online resources, creating and designing new collateral, managing our internal content calendar and writing best practices and case studies. A demonstrated passion for teaching and training others as well as experience with social and digital media are key for this role.
- Manage processes for scaled education and onboarding
- Update and maintain online resources including FAQs, new feature documentation, best practices and training videos
- Design and create collateral including decks and one-pagers
- Write and disseminate best practices and case studies
- Build partner marketing strategy including regular email and in-app outreach
- Create and maintain content calendar
- Manage, organize, and support partner events
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years experience in a partner management, project management or marketing role
- Experience in social media and digital media industries
- Experience teaching and training others
- Able to wear multiple hats and deliver results in an ambiguous and changing business environment
- Communication and public speaking skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues
- Design experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top