Strategic Partner Development
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The News Partnerships team is looking for a Strategic Partner Development Manager with deep news industry experience to help drive our collaborative product development initiatives with key news partners and executives. The ideal candidate will help design and implement new forms of partner engagement. This position will be responsible for daily project management, tracking, and ensuring forward momentum across multiple ongoing initiatives. Success in this position requires an understanding of Facebook's media products, the ability to work with cross-functional teams and exhibit critical thinking & attention to detail
- Help develop and iterate on strategies for collaborative product development
- Facilitate cross-functional engagement with partners
- Manage multiple working groups, and track progress
- Draft internal progress reports
- Manage logistics for partner engagement
- Draft executive communication & updates
- Identify trends across partners & advocate for industry needs
- Be a source of insight on products in the news ecosystem
- Experience in News/Publishing and/or partner management, with focus on publishing and news and politics
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 6+ years of experience in news
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline.
- Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top