Strategic Media Partnerships, Entertainment
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner Development Manager to develop, execute and maintain relationships with key partners in Brazil. This role includes a broad range of Partners including media companies, app developers, public figures (athletes, actors, politicians and TV broadcasters. The Strategic Partner Manager will help change the way people relate and engage to the content they like. This person will ensure that these relationships meet the strategic objectives of partners and Facebook and Instagram, and serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders to develop a solid action plan with products and services to achieve tangible objectives. Strong sense of prioritization and focus is required.Strategic Partner Development Manager is the face of Facebook to our external relationships and get to work with some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies/people. This position is full-time and located in our São Paulo office, will report to the LATAM Head of Media Partnerships.
- Identify strategic partners and have a clear priority vision to educate them on Facebook’s platform and technology, manage its implementation and optimization
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Define and implement on their partners services and products aligned with company objectives
- Identify and execute broadcast integrations with major TV broadcasters across Sports, News and Politics
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with Facebook’s key partners
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners and also be an internal advocate for them
- Educate public figures on how best to utilize Facebook and Instagram to engage with fans
- 10 + years experience, including 5 years of related product management, partner or account management experience
- Expertise in digital video creators market with knowledge of the Facebook and Instagram Platforms
- Excellent knowledge and relationship of Brazilian entertainment media landscape, including public figures, media groups and events
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Fluent in English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top