Strategic Communications Planning Lead, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Strategic Communications Planning Lead at Facebook works across agencies and industries to create and support successful, transformational touchpoint strategies for the world's most attractive and most innovative brands. You are an savvy and senior thought-leader on insight-driven people-centric marketing, with a strong background on cross-media strategy and connection planning on either media agency or client side.
In this role you will use your talent to build persuasive and innovative connection ideas, that leverage the success of agile brands in a rapidly changing media environment, unlock growth opportunities and creates industry-inspiring lighthouse executions. You empower interdisciplinary teams to lead ideas into new and nontraditional connection points, where the target and the idea intersect to create the greatest impact. You are keen to work in the front-row to transform advertising into more valuable communication - and traditional media into more measurable value for advertisers.
The Strategic Communications Planning Lead is an important role within the Global Agency team with a focus on Singapore and APAC, based in Singapore.
- Connections Strategy based on insights. Specify the role Facebook, Instagram, Messenger & Audience Network can play within a state-of-the-art touch-point selection and planning to land brands key-messages with unprecedented impact.
- Describe the tangible value of Facebook's family of apps & services in the target groups' connection journey among other media.
- Consult and contribute to perfect execution together with high-class cross-functional teams of clients, colleagues and partners.
- Create best practice standards and blueprints.
- Work closely with the Facebook sales teams by providing dynamic marketing solutions for strategic accounts that help grow the business.
- Serve as a client-facing partner to the sales leads, attending (and sometimes leading) client meetings
- Participate in forecasting and planning with sales counterparts to identify opportunities for proactive consulting.
- Collaborate with an exclusive group of Facebook Comms Planners around the globe to share best practices and invent and implement scalable, impactful initiatives.
- Lead idea and brainstorming sessions and help crystalise ideas into actionable solutions for advertisers
- Help to develop presentation materials and other client deliverables, and maintain an editorial eye to ensure all client-facing creative concepts follow Facebook brand guidelines and effectively meet the marketer's objectives
- Provide media recommendations to support large-scale programs and initiatives
- Oversee the execution of large and custom programs and partner with the team of Directors in APAC on larger scale initiatives that help grow Facebook's presence in the market
- 10y+ years in media/marketing
- 5y+ in Strategy + Planning on media agency or client side
- 2y+ in lead/management position (MD, Director, Head-of) Agency with strong approach to connections planning
- Track record of delivering award winning work
- Track record of transforming data into insights and connection ideas
- Deep understanding of people's cross-media usage, mobile specifically. Experience of planning across the consumer journey.
- Strategic understanding of our apps role in people's live
- Connects easily across levels in the teams including C-suite
- Strong analytical mind, paired with creativity to find new ideas
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Great at bringing teams of people together - whilst this isn't a manager role, it is crucial that the candidate can build strong "virtual" teams with cross functional stakeholders and sales to deliver projects
- Strong, humble and charming presenter
- Inspiring public speaker
Back to top