Strategic Alliances Partnerships Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a results-driven Partnerships Manager who is passionate about technology and business strategy to lead some of our most strategic product and platform partnerships. The Alliance Partnerships team is responsible for managing some of Facebook's key relationships and is the primary point of contact for both our internal and external stakeholders. This position requires high levels of creativity, strategic thinking and leadership skills as you will be called upon to identify and drive some of our top initiatives while working cross functionally with our Product, Engineering, Marketing and Legal teams. The position is full-time and based in our Menlo Park office.
- Help set and drive product strategy and new business opportunities with key partners, including top mobile companies, OS/platform providers, and other key ecosystem partners
- Define partnership/market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product/program performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with senior executives, both internally and externally
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships
- BA or BS Degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in product/platform, partnership or technical experience in consumer technology and mobile focused companies, including 5+ years of related partner facing experience
- Proven track record of organizational leadership
- Ability to define, develop and lead large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Hunger for challenge and opportunity
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of Facebook's strategic and competitive position
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top