Sr. Program Manager, Business Interfaces
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As a Product Program Manager, you will work with our cross-functional team to develop and implement a wide variety of departmental initiatives with the Ads & Business Products group.You will establish requirements with a cross-functional group of stakeholders, manage program schedules, identify risks and associated mitigation plans, and clearly communicate to program stakeholders. We look for program managers who have a strong technical foundation and are natural motivators, cross-functional relationship builders, and champions for driving the right level of process to ensure smooth and predictable program execution in a fast-paced innovative environment.As a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and as a trusted stakeholder, you will set a project rhythm, troubleshoot and remove obstacles to meet the needs of an organization experiencing hyper-growth.The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization. They will have demonstrated the ability to coordinate with cross-functional leads on time/mission-critical operational issues spanning Infrastructure, Legal, Communications, Finance, HR, and other interdependent teams. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios.
- Effectively develop and communicate program statuses, identify potential risks and setbacks, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Work to engage a team in the development and delivery of program delivery tools to communicate program status, momentum, execution, understanding and highlights.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices in a changing and dynamic environment to ensure on time delivery.
- Coordinate and contribute to engineering deliverables, including specifications and test plans.
- Plan and execute a tiered migration strategy affecting multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure program documents are complete, current, and available for staff and leadership review.
- Manage complex business problems in terms of people, processes, and technology to enable Global Marketing Solutions Partnerships priorities and deliver best-in-class partner experience.
- Develop schedules, identify critical paths and bottlenecks and maintain execution throughout the duration of partner programs.
- Manage communication within and between business leaders representing across business and technology groups.
- With Engineering and Business partners, plan scope and feature set of programs.
- 4+ years of Program Management experience.
- Experience working with different teams and program manage requirement integration and architecture updates.
- Experience working with people of all levels, including highly technical management teams.
- Experience managing shifting priorities while maintaining organization and control.
- Track record of building cross-functional relationships.
- Communication skills, including the experience capturing concepts and communicating them back to stakeholders.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking experience to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience motivating and focusing a large group of people/organizations to reach challenging goals.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and exposure to large-scale systems.
- Understanding both business and technology in large, complex organizations.
- Experience working with and advising technical product teams.
- Experience operating independently.
- Experience working on a new team with ambiguity and changing responsibilities.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top