Sr. Copywriter, The Guild, APAC Singapore
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Guild, Facebook's global team of B2B creatives, has a rare full-time opportunity for a Sr. Copywriter in our APAC headquarters in Singapore. This is a chance to have a hand in changing the world with a team of truly world-class talent.
When we say we're looking for a copywriter, it might be tempting to think we're looking for someone with a big vocabulary or kind of clever way with words. Or maybe someone who's written a few TV spots for fast food or skin cream. That would be a mistake. What we need is an idea machine, a short-form poet, a passionate collaborator, and a fearless coconspirator.
Win some awards? Tell us about 'em. Got a big book of big brands? Great! And while those might help open the door, what will make it swing wide is what's between those ears. Your ideas. Your creativity. That unquenchable need to break beyond the expected and deliver work that others wish they'd made. If that's you, we'd really love to meet you.
- Create ideas and craft excellently written copy in support of APAC and global needs, including but not limited to SMB, GSO, gaming and other categories.
- Contribute to copy standards and ensure all Facebook APAC communications maintain a consistently human and approachable voice and tone.
- Identify new opportunities to create narratives that inspire advertisers to leverage Facebook's ever-growing family of apps and services.
- Contribute to large-scale campaign work, as needed, to ensure consistency between TV, print, live event creative and our digital surface.
- Help support country teams in Japan, Korea, Indian, ANZ, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, and others in delivering work that's smart, market-perfect and on-brand.
- Produced copy that has the ability to both inspire and educate
- 7+ years' experience in a copywriting, brand or business writing
- Writing samples or portfolio link
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- History of self-initiated projects
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to collaborate with creative partners to concept and create innovative, effective and on-brand writing across channels and platforms
- Experience using Facebook Business products a plus (Ads Manager, Business Manager, Facebook Pages, Instagram Ads, etc.)
- In-depth familiarity with the APAC market a huge plus
- Experience developing narrative concepts for marketing campaigns that come to life online and off.
- Ability to manage projects and provide editorial direction to guide the work of external agencies
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top