Specialist, Partner Operations Risk & Payments
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Partner Operations Team is dedicated to operational partner management of our key payment partners, processors, and service providers. This teamâ€™s responsibilities include relationship management, investigating, triaging and solving payment processing issues, testing new payment methods and partner integrations, and influencing internal stakeholders to help drive the business forward. Success in this role will require technical knowledge, strong analytical/critical thinking skills, business acumen and interpersonal ability to manage various partner relationships.
- Investigate reported escalations across multiple channels, while providing timely and accurate responses to our partners
- Develop and implement scalable solutions to support our global partners
- Develop and maintain standard internal project and process documentation
- Drive efficiency, productivity and customer-experience improvements
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in an online operations, project management or online escalations environment
- Knowledge of core payment processing and risk systems
- Experience driving cases through process of resolution
- Ability to use and learn tools like SQL and Excel to drive analytics and reporting
- Ability to assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise concepts
- Experience problem solving in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Back to top