Specialist, Global Support Operations
(Austin, TX – Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We’re the team that’s responsible for managing reports surrounding Facebook’s policies and procedures, complex legal issues and the changing landscape of free speech on the Internet. We are passionate about building trust and giving the most voice to the most people. We are constantly balancing mitigating legal risk with making the world more open and connected while scaling our operations to support Facebook’s 1.8 billion users.
- Review and process incoming reports of alleged legal rights infringement
- Effectively plan and execute team-wide projects to further our mission and improve user experience while liaising with cross functional partners to move these initiatives forward
- Identify trends and opportunities to develop strategies and implement data driven solutions to improve tools, systems and policies
- Work closely with our Legal team and act as the voice of IP Operations to product, sales and engineering as well as other Community Operations teams
- Develop skills in a number of different areas of the business including data analysis, tool development (ex: SQL, dashboards, Excel) and subject matter expertise in intellectual property policies
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 2+ years of professional experience in end to end project management and/or operations
- Knowledge of the intersection of legal guidance, policy and free speech on the Internet
- Legal or Intellectual Property experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top