Sourcing Lead, UX Research
- Sunnyvale, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is hiring the best technical minds around and we need the best recruiting minds to match our business needs. As a Recruiting Lead you will have the experience to grow with the rapidly expanding business. You will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies for our largest demand in technical hiring. You will lead an organization of staffing professionals.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Data Science - Product business objectives
- Create innovative sourcing and closing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups (when needed)
- Help hire and build a team of sourcers and recruiters
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of the Data Science - Product recruiting teams
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with technical and non-technical organizations
- 2+ years of leadership experience guiding/mentoring recruiting teams
- Experience working in both pipeline and requisition-based environments
- Data analysis and analytical experience
Back to top