Sourcer, Product Leadership
Sourcing is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. The Leadership Sourcer works closely with our Recruiters and hiring managers to develop strategies to find candidates for our Product organization. The Leadership Sourcer could focus on Product Design, Product Management, Product Marketing, or Analytics pipeline. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We're passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us, which is more often than not with a member of our Sourcing team. We're seeking a dynamic Sourcer who brings a level of motivation, curiosity and scrappiness to our team.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will be instrumental in our ability to scale our business, working towards our mission to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
SOURCER, PRODUCT LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Embody the company culture: Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact
- 4+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Research/sourcing experience with experience dicing into search strategies
- Experience approaching candidates
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners across different offices
- Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Analyst, Global Product and Software Engineering
San Francisco, CA + 1 More
- Compensation Business Partner
Menlo Park, CA + 1 More
- Director of Global Employment Brand and Recruitment Marketing
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
- Leadership Sourcer - Infrastructure, Enterprise, and Security
Austin, TX + 3 More
- Recruiting Operations Manager for COO & CFO Recruiting
Austin, TX + 3 More
- Technical Sourcer, Software Engineering
Sunnyvale, CA + 5 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top