Solutions Engineering Intern 2018
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Our team is at the intersection of software engineering and digital advertising. This role is for engineers who love to build products and work with partners to realize the full potential of those products. As a Solutions Engineer, you are the engineering lead of your assigned set of partners and are responsible for developing their Facebook technology strategy and executing on it. You will spend 50% of your time working with product engineering teams and writing code. The other 50% you will spend working directly with partners. This is an engineering role with a high bar for problem solving and coding skills.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to build new products and improve existing ones
- Deeply understand Facebook ad technologies stack including: Facebook Ads API, Facebook Ads for Apps and for Web sites
- Deeply understand the business of your partners, identify problems or opportunities then address them using technology
- Split time nearly evenly between hands-on coding and guiding partners
- Enrolled in Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related courses
- Fluency in Portuguese and English
- Write clean, solid, readable, and well-documented code
- Fluid communication skills among technical and non-technical professionals
- Knowledge and experience with at least one Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Graduation date: December/2018 - Other graduation dates are not eligible
- Availability of 1 year of internship (Jan – Dez 2018), 30 hours/week from Monday to FridayAPPLICATIONS DUE TO SEPTEMBER 15th.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top