Solutions Engineer, University Graduate
Our team is looking for high performance full-stack engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a Solutions Engineer, you will lead the advertising industry by building new solutions and enabling partners to realise the full potential of those solutions. You will write production-grade code for Facebook Ads products in collaboration with product engineering teams. This role will allow you to apply your passion for problem solving and consult clients on creating and executing an ad-tech strategy.
SOLUTIONS ENGINEER, UNIVERSITY GRADUATE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ship reliable, scalable, and efficient code to 5 million advertisers, serving up ads to billions of users.
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Facebook Product Engineering Teams.
- Understand our client's businesses in order to identify unique problems and unlock opportunities through bespoke technology solutions.
- Influence the road map and product development of Facebook Ads to meet our client's business challenges and align with Facebook's business objectives.
- Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a BS, BA or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant subject
- Experience shipping production code
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- Experience with written contributions to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Quora, slack, etc.)
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top